I did the thirty minutes relearn procedure now tho car is...

I did the thirty minutes relearn procedure now tho car is completely dead and my key is stuck in the ignition. Mechanic's Assistant: Can you turn the steering wheel at all? And what about the key? Is it worn or damaged? T...

I did the thirty minutes relearn procedure now tho car is completely dead and my key is stuck in the ignition. Mechanic's Assistant: Can you turn the steering wheel at all? And what about the key? Is it worn or damaged? The wheel is slow to turn and I don't believe the key is damaged. It's the only key I have. Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car? 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Cobalt yourself? What have you tried so far? Turn the ignition for 10 minute cut off....did it 3x and it completely died.

Automotive Expert
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is \*\*\*\*\* \*\*\*\*\* I will do my best to assist you. During this conversation you will be given an automated offer for a phone call. You may accept or decline that offer.I don’t personally offer this service so if you take this another tech may call. I’m sorry that you’re having trouble with your vehicle. I will do my best to help you resolve them. Please understand that I do not know your knowledge or capabilities so I may need to ask questions to find out basic information to help solve your specific problem. My aim is to give you the best service possible and to help you. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let me know. Sometimes it may take a moment for me to respond because I may have to look up information about your concern, so please allow up to 10 minutes for a reply. I appreciate your patience and will provide responses as soon as possible. That would be a good indicator the battery was on its last leg, to be sure you want to take that to the auto parts store , they will check and charge for free, once you get a good battery back in the car you should be able to do the relearn. Thanks for using JustAnswer and letting me help you. I hope I provided what you needed. If you find more help is still needed, let me know by listing out any remaining questions you have on this concern. I hope the remainder of your day is well.