Hello! I drive a 2017 chevy malibu. I got into a small wr...

Hello! I drive a 2017 chevy malibu. I got into a small wreck and hit a ditch and when I got pulled out, my car was driving fine for about 25-30 miles than it started overheating and when I got out, I saw that my [radiator](/topics...

Hello! I drive a 2017 chevy malibu. I got into a small wreck and hit a ditch and when I got pulled out, my car was driving fine for about 25-30 miles than it started overheating and when I got out, I saw that my [radiator](/topics-radiator-chevy/) fluid was pouring out. Now I cant keep any fluid in the radiator, even without driving it. The radiator is on the right side when looking under the hood and the leak is coming from the left sign. Mechanic's Assistant: How old are the hoses? And just to clarify, can you actually see the leak? I got the car 6 months ago so Im not sure if they have ever been replaced and no, I can just see the fluid coming out on the left side. And because of the [engine](/topics-engine-chevy/) overheating so badly, the fluid has been boiling out of the radiator as well. Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Malibu yourself? What have you tried so far? Yes I am and the only thing I have tried was putting the Barrs in the radiator. My uncle had looked at it and said it was the [water pump](/topics-water-pump/) but I wanted another opinion. Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you? No, thats all Pearl! Thank you so much.

Automotive Expert
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, my name is \*\*\*\*\* \*\*\*\*\* I have over 22 years of experience in this field. I'm so sorry for your inconvenience and hopefully, I can help.
Automotive Expert
You should have a pressure test done to see if it is loosing pressure from the pump or the radiator.

Where do I go to get that done? My uncle looked at it and said either the pump or the hose is completely missing. I cant remember which one it was that he said.
Automotive Expert
Any repair shop or the dealer can do this service for you.