Q: Check gauge light is on and Battery voltage is dropping. The battery is failing to stay fully charged.

Symptom: Note- Symptom seem to be intermittent Check gage light > Voltage reading red line at about 10v
Had O’Reilly’s test charging system - Battery/Generator test OK - EVR test low EVR (according to maintenance manual defaults to 25%)
Believed BTS was sending PCM into default Replaced BTS since cold seemed to be factor
First start OK ran at 14.5v second start returned to 10v on battery gauge. No sign of parasitic drain. Any ideas?

3. Check gauge light is on and Battery voltage is dropping. The battery is failing to stay fully charged.