Q: Charged air conditioner stopped working

I charged my air conditioner and it only worked for about two weeks.

You are very likely having a refrigerant leak. Look for oil around the lines or the connections to the AC system. Compressors are the most common source of leaking. There are many other potential causes. You typically want to add a UV dye when charging a system to help detect a leak with a black light. If you would like to have this checked, a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, can inspect your AC system and make the necessary repairs to have your air conditioning working again.

3. Charged air conditioner stopped working