Q: Car wont starts but when it does it will stall and it is rough start

The car wont start it want to kick over but it does not i did get it to kick over but it was rough i rev the engine the higher the rev it sounds great as i drop the rev it gets a bit rough and it stalls when you take your foot off of the acceliration i took the map sensore plug out and i got it started it idled for 30 sec it was a little rough and then it stalled i did blow a heater hose and all my coolant came out i replaced the hose and then it would not start the car did start before the hose cracked i hope this is enough for you to help me thanks

3. Car wont starts but when it does it will stall and it is rough start