Q: Car wont start up

Car attempts to start, but won't turn over. Engine light came on and is throwing the fuel rail pressure sensor, replaced it to no avail. I have a hunch at what it is but wanted a second opinion before continuing.

A: You need to scan the computer data to see i...

You need to scan the computer data to see if the fuel pressure is registering in the computer data or if there are problems with the wires or the Engine Control Module (ECM). You may also see if fuel pressure is within specifications or the fuel pump is not working causing the codes you are getting. If you’d like, you can request that a YourMechanic certified technician come to your home or place of business to perform a Car is not starting Inspection.