Q: My heater blows a lot of air it just doesn't get very hot

About six months ago I took my car in and they put a new water pump in a new thermostat and new radiator fluid. This year I went to turn my heater back on in my car and I could feel heat coming out of the vent it just wasn't blowing so they put a blend door actuator in And now I have a lot of air and the heat is warm it just doesn't get real hot

Hello there, a few common faults will cause your vehicle to have air that is not very hot. Without knowing the year, make and model of the vehicle I can only provide a broad answer. The most likely faults are air in the cooling system, a failing heater core, coolant leaks, or the thermostat. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose your heating and make any repairs required to resolve the issue.