Q: Q: car wont start

car wont start nothing wrong with starter or fuse or battery

If the electrical portion of your starting system is working properly, it is likely that the vehicle will not start due to a fuel or ignition issue. The ignition module controls the entire ignition system so this part would be a good one to have tested. Also, the fuel pump, fuel filter, and fuel pressure regulator can also be fuel related causes of the vehicle not to start. I would recommend having a car is not starting inspection to determine the exact cause of this issue. Consider YourMechanic as this inspection can be done from your home or office.

3. Q: car wont start