Q: Q: car wont start

car wont start nothing wrong with starter or fuse or battery

3. Q: car wont start

Q: P0720 and P1529 codes and speedometer is not working.

Hi there. The OBD-II Error code P0720 indicates that a transmission speed sensor is faulty or receiving faulty data; which can cause your speedometer to not function. In most cases, this is more of an inconvenience, however, the speed sensor...

Q: Driver door hissing

Hello. It sounds like the weather stripping on the driver's side door is worn out or missing and would need to be replaced. The soft touch pad needs to be replaced as well. I would have the door inspected by...

Q: Can debris entering open exhaust port cause valve seat dropping?

Hi Drew: In most cases, when valve seat's "drop" it's caused by a reduction in lubrication or excessive heat built-up inside the cylinder heads. However, it's possible for foreign debris to get stuck between the valve and the guides; which...