Q: Q: car wont start

car wont start nothing wrong with starter or fuse or battery

3. Q: car wont start

Q: Coolant is leaking, but vehicle not overheating.

Hello, a coolant leak with no external leaks leads me to believe you might have an internal leak at the head gasket. The first thing to do would be to check the oil and see if it looks like chocolate...

Q: Dashboard show the SRS light on

Hello. If there has never been any accidents and that is what the computer is saying, then the computer would likely need to be replaced. The SRS module will fail over time and cause these readings to occur. If all...

Q: Having trouble trying to locate my knock sensor. It's throwing a code for it. 1,2,4,5,6 cylinder misfires

As you may know a knock sensor may fail for any of the following reasons: The knock sensor is faulty and needs to be replaced There is a wiring open/short/fault in the knock sensor circuit The PCM/ECM has failed...