Q: Q: car wont start

car wont start nothing wrong with starter or fuse or battery

3. Q: car wont start

Q: My check engine light comes on when I turn on my ac

Hi Mark. Thanks for contacting us tonight. The check engine light is a generic warning light indicator that will illuminate when an OBD-II trouble code has been triggered and stored in the ECU of your Buick. By having a professional...

Q: Q: AC not coming on

I couldn't find any information on resetting the module. Usually they continually check for faults every key cycle. After a repair it should reset itself. However, I did find that in several cases that the blower motor and the blower...

Q: Car is overheating when I drive but not when I idle. It will overheat then drop back to normal

The heater not working in some cases may be related to the overheating problem you are also having. This may be due to a faulty heater blower motor or potentially a bad heater core. As you may know, the heater...