Q: Car wont start

About a month ago my dodge ram had trouble starting. i turned the key and only when i heard a hissing sound coming from the rear drivers side wheel area did it start. It got progressively worse as it got colder and now nothing. i turn the key and all the power works i hear the air intake click and it tries to start but wont fire. Someone said it could be the fuel pump gone bad but im not sure yet. any ideas would be helpful. ive checked all the fuses tried starting fluid and changed the iat plug.

Hello there, without knowing the make and engine size of your 2011 dodge truck I can only offer general advice. With vehicles that have trouble starting the first place to check is to load test the battery, this is done to ensure the battery has the capacity to start the vehicle. If the battery passes the load test many other faults can cause a no start such as the fuel pump, starter, ignition switch, battery cable or a wiring harness issue. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your no start condition and make any repairs required to resolve the issue.