Q: Car won't turn over, but battery is charged

asked by on February 01, 2016

The car won't turn over. The battery is charged, but the lights and radio don't work.

Car will not turn over Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

From the symptoms described, it lead me to believe that your Ford Bronco may have a bad fuse. If the battery is known to be good and yet there is still no power to the vehicle, then it is likely the main fuse (typically a large 100 AMP fuse) has blown. This prevents the battery from powering the electrical system as it should. To be 100% certain it may be time to enlist the assistance of a certified mechanic to go over the vehicle with you. They will be able to determine the cause of the engine not turning over and aid in getting your Ford running reliably again.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr