Q: Q: Car wont start

New battery , tried jumping, fuses under hood are good what could be some of the problems?

3. Q: Car wont start

Q: I have a 2007 Buick Lucerne an I turned the car on to warm up an it started to Idol on its own on the dashboard it said the the en

The issue you are writing in about is common enough that a specific diagnostic, namely a reduced engine power diagnostic is performed by technicians dispatched by YourMechanic. If you request that diagnostic, the responding certified mechanic will get this issue...

Q: Q: Car not moving in gear

If your Buick does not move in either drive or reverse, I suspect an internal mechanical problem. The reason for this is that a vehicle will generally be able to move forward and backward if the main mechanical components are...

Q: I think my cars transmission is going out

Hello. Grinding noises at high speeds could be related to wheel bearing or transmission issues. This type of problem may be difficult to diagnose without test driving the vehicle to determine whether or not it is worth fixing. A certified...