Q: Car wont crank over

When I turn the key the engine won't crank over. There's no sound other than the fuel pump priming. I had full electrical when the issue first started but now I have no radio, I don't know if the two are connected

A: The start circuit would need to be checked ...

The start circuit would need to be checked for power from the ignition switch to the starter. The system has an interlock switch on the clutch pedal bracket that should send power to the starter relay when the pedal is pushed down. The radio and starter are on different circuits and should not have any connection to each other. Look at the clutch pedal switch to make sure it is being pushed in when the clutch pedal is pushed. Sometimes the little rubber push button falls apart and the switch no longer is being pushed in when you push the clutch in. Other than this problem, you will need to have a mechanic come and inspect your starting problem further to diagnose any issues with the vehicle.