Q: Car wont crank at all

MY dodge charger 2008 will not turn over and is not making a sound I bought new starter, bought starter relay and fully charged battery what is the problem please help
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

You say you bought a starter relay? The starter relay on this car is inside the totally integrated control module. The relay is controlled by the module and you should check fuse 10 and 20 in the relay box. If you have power to both the fuses when trying to start the car, then you need to look at the anti-theft light to see if it is on. If it is, then the theft system is active and needs tested using a DRB3 tester. If you want to have this looked at by a professional, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose your car’s cranking issue and make the necessary repairs.