Q: Car won't start - new hydraulic clutch and starter sounded fine

New hydraulic clutch, starter sounded fine last night. No attempt to crank or start while rolling this morning. Battery is fine as well.

A: Hi there. It sounds like your battery or st...

Hi there. It sounds like your battery or starter may be at fault. Test the battery with a digital tester that will provide the cold cranking amps, voltage, and current state of health. A voltage drop test performed with a digital volt/ohm meter can reveal the health of the cable providing voltage to the starter.

Check all fuses/relays and replace as necessary. The starter could simply be worn and no longer functioning. I strongly suggest acquiring a qualified technician to perform an inspection and avoid replacing unnecessary parts. If you would like to have this taken care of, a professional from YourMechanic can diagnose the no start and follow through with the correct repairs.