Q: Car won't start - new hydraulic clutch and starter sounded fine

New hydraulic clutch, starter sounded fine last night. No attempt to crank or start while rolling this morning. Battery is fine as well.

Hi there. It sounds like your battery or starter may be at fault. Test the battery with a digital tester that will provide the cold cranking amps, voltage, and current state of health. A voltage drop test performed with a digital volt/ohm meter can reveal the health of the cable providing voltage to the starter.

Check all fuses/relays and replace as necessary. The starter could simply be worn and no longer functioning. I strongly suggest acquiring a qualified technician to perform an inspection and avoid replacing unnecessary parts. If you would like to have this taken care of, a professional from YourMechanic can diagnose the no start and follow through with the correct repairs.