Q: Q: Car won't start

Dash lights turn on battery is good but car won't even turn over

Hi there. It sounds like you may have a failed starter or starter circuit. Always have the battery tested with a digital tester prior to testing or repairing any electrical components as an unhealthy battery will cause false test readings on those components. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to determine where the fault is and avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a car does not start inspection.

3. Q: Car won't start