Q: Q: Car won't start

Dash lights turn on battery is good but car won't even turn over

3. Q: Car won't start

Q: Where is the Crankshaft Position Indicator on a 1998 Infiniti QX4?

The crankshaft position sensor is typically externally mounted on the engine near the crankshaft pulley. I would recommend checking near the crankshaft pulley for this answer. If you need help with the replacement of the crankshaft position sensor, I recommend...

Q: 2005 Toyota Camry engine swap

The alteration in weight will require suspension/alignment modifications that will have to be engineered. The carryover of the PCM and all controls must be comprehensive but even if you can get it to work, you might run into issues using...

Q: P1336 code keeps coming up on my code reader, I've replaced the crankshaft position sensor but the code keeps coming back, why?

Hi Rick. Thanks for contacting us today. This Infiniti specific code can be related to other items besides the crankshaft position sensor itself. Some of the common sources include the Crankshaft Position Sensor harness is open or shorted, has a...