Q: Q: Car won't start

Dash lights turn on battery is good but car won't even turn over

3. Q: Car won't start

Q: We've been having issues with our 97 Infiniti QX4. After everything, it still won't start.

Hi there. In most cases, when a car won't start it breaks down in two specific areas. First, the engine is not getting enough or the correction ratio of air and fuel mixture or second, the engine can't ignite this...

Q: Key fob won't unlock all 4 doors. Only the drivers door

Hi there. Is this a smart key or a physical key and wireless fob? Do the other door locks work when the lock switch on the driver's door is operated? Have you tried pressing the unlock button 2 times quickly...

Q: 1999 VW Jetta Poor acceleration

The check engine light tells you that the Engine Controller (ECU) has detected a fault and stored a trouble code. So the best place to begin is to have the codes read and interpreted bu a technician. It's possible you...