Q: Q: Car won't start

The car is not starting. I have replaced the battery, starter, and alternator, and checked the fuses. Could the problem be the spark plugs?

3. Q: Car won't start

Q: The vacuum line on a 4L60 transmission runs to what

Hello, the 4L60 does not have a vacuum hose, it uses a throttle cable that connects to the throttle body .The 4L60 also needs a torque convertor clutch electrical signal. A turbo 350 uses a vacuum hose.

Q: Can't figure out why my car won't start

Your car is equipped with a security system that turns off the fuel system detects if the car is being stolen. This can be caused by a key, the key sensor, or the anti-theft module. The most common cause of...

Q: I have a 94 Geo Prizm with a 1.6 motor. My girl was driving home today in hot weather when the car started to lose power going up

The first thin to check is the oil and coolant in the engine to see if the engine is seized from no oil or overheating from loss of coolant. Your fuel pump in the fuel tank may have stopped pumping...