Q: Q: Car won't start

The car is not starting. I have replaced the battery, starter, and alternator, and checked the fuses. Could the problem be the spark plugs?

3. Q: Car won't start

Q: Doesn't turn on without the Check Engine Light coming on

Hi there. It sounds like the EFI relay is sticking or has resistance internally. This relay provides power to the engine computer. If it delays that power, then there is a delay in the Check Engine Light displaying and the...

Q: Car uses quart of oil every 2 days

Hello. If you are losing oil that fast it is because you have worn out piston rings or valve stem seals. Adding a little oil to the cylinder during the compression test will help you narrow this down. If the...

Q: My 2000 Chevy Prizm is idleing hard and will not exlerate

You should have the computer scanned for misfire codes to see if it identifies the cylinder that is misfiring and you may then need a spark plug and coil replacement or plug wires replaced. If only does this when cold...