Q: Q: Car won't start

The car is not starting. I have replaced the battery, starter, and alternator, and checked the fuses. Could the problem be the spark plugs?

3. Q: Car won't start

Q: Need to no how to bypass lamp failure sensor for tail & brake lights to work

Hello. Bypassing the lamp failure sensor involves locating the correct signal and ground wires and splicing them together to bypass the circuit. The actual cutting and splicing process is rather simple, however, you must make sure that the correct wires...

Q: Cranks lots of times before starting

It sounds like your fuel pump is not working properly. The engine is not getting fuel if it has to crank that many times and still barely starts. I would recommend getting your fuel pressure tested by a certified mechanic...

Q: the car will not go past 30 mph without missing.

Hi there. Sounds like the engine has either a major vacuum leak or a burned valve. Check all the vacuum lines and ports for any signs of leaks. Check the brake booster and see if it has a leaking check...