Q: Car won't start

Put a new battery in my car and all the lights come on dash.but the alarm keeps going off and a key light on dash keeps flashing and the car won't start .any ideas.thanks.

It is possible that when the battery on your vehicle gets replaced, there is some sort of reset procedure that is necessary to perform. If this is not the case, it is possible that you are having some sort of computer issue. I would recommend having a computer diagnostic on your vehicle performed by a qualified professional. If you are having computer issues with your vehicle, unfortunately the most likely cause is a failed theft control module. If this is the case, replacement of the module should resolve your issue.