Q: Car won't start - 2002 Ford Focus

2002 focus zx3 Won't start (it did once today) Battery ok (15+ volt) New starter New fuel pump fuse New fuel pump relay No sound from fuel pump but it has sound from relay Press inertia switch but won't work

Any idea?

Hello. When it comes to replacement parts, new doesn’t always mean good. I would check the fuel pressure and spark to the plugs. Then, I would work backwards from there: there could be a clogged fuel filter, failed coil, bad fuel pump, fuel injector issue, or any number of possible causes for a vehicle not to start. As long as the battery has good voltage, and the vehicle cranks properly, its just a process of elimination on the other items. If you need further help, a certified professional from YourMechanic can pinpoint the cause of the no-start and follow through with needed repairs.