Q: Car will sometimes stall when driving on freeway, just stall engine still running

Nitro will stall on freeway and sometimes at stops. Engine keeps running but it's like it's in neutral but it's not. I have to stop turn off engine and start it again, then it seems to be ok for awhile

Hi there. In most cases when this occurs, it’d due to a restriction of fuel pressure either caused by clogged fuel injectors, a throttle body that is worn out or dirty or mass air flow sensor that is causing problems mixing the fuel with air correctly. It’s probably a good idea to have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete a car starts then dies inspection to isolate the source of your problem and recommend the right repairs.

3. Car will sometimes stall when driving on freeway, just stall engine still running