Q: Car will not move - 2007 Ford

car starts but will not go

3. Car will not move - 2007 Ford

Q: Could a data read error for the oil pressure and sensor cause Smoke from tail pipes?

The smoke is unrelated to the issue you describe with the PCM. Some smoke at start up can be normal, particularly white smoke from condensation. However, continuous smoking after the first few minutes signifies a problem with the engine that...

Q: My dashboard instrument panel stopped working all of a sudden

Instrument panel failures were a problem with this model, largely caused by water leaks in the windshield/cowl area that found their way to the instrument cluster (Technical Service Bulletin 383318). There was even an informal customer satisfaction program early in...

Q: Car stalling at random, could be an electrical problem?

Generally, when the car is running consistently and on all cylinders, when stalling it is often times a fuel supply issue (or in some cases indirectly related to electrical - i.e. bad connection or pulse to the fuel injectors). I...