Q: Car was given back to me from repair place place with a shake when I stop. Not the motor mount. I had them do an oil change.

Car has a shake at the light or just in drive the break on. The problem came after I was given the car back. After they changed the power steering pressure hose and oil change.

Hi Charles. Thanks for the follow-up question. Although a worn or loose engine mount is commonly what causes this type of vibration, it’s also possible that a vacuum line leak exists. It is also possible that an exhaust component is damaged as well - which is possible to damage when you raise a vehicle on a hydraulic lift. It would be very irresponsible for us to assume what damage may have occurred from a previous mechanical repair without completing an onsite inspection, so you might want to have someone check out this problem personally.

3. Car was given back to me from repair place place with a shake when I stop. Not the motor mount. I had them do an oil change.