how much does it cost to replace front crank seal set min...

Q: how much does it cost to replace front crank seal set

asked by on February 16, 2017

I went to oil change in nearby garage and told that there is a leak and need to replace the front crank seal set. How much does it cost including labor tax and parts?

An exact estimate can be gotten if you input your vehicle data on this page. But, to give you an initial but approximate idea, the seal itself, that is the part cost, is typically around $20-$25. On your car, depending on which version of the engine you have (dual cam versus single cam), the labor will probably be in the range of 2 to 3 hours. To obtain the estimate, and schedule seal replacement performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request crankshaft seal replacement and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.