Car died tried jumping it didn't work, Got a new start er...

Q: Car died tried jumping it didn't work, Got a new start er and new battery but car won't start what's else could be wrong?

asked by on October 21, 2017

My car died I waited a few seconds and it restarted then died again, tried jumping it and it didn't work, just bought a new battery and new starter today but it still inst starting, what else could be wrong?

It is possible that this issue could be fuel-related. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional to determine the exact cause of this issue. Consider YourMechanic as this can be done at your home or office.