Q: Car died tried jumping it didn't work, Got a new start er and new battery but car won't start what's else could be wrong?

My car died I waited a few seconds and it restarted then died again, tried jumping it and it didn't work, just bought a new battery and new starter today but it still inst starting, what else could be wrong?

It is possible that this issue could be fuel-related. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional to determine the exact cause of this issue. Consider YourMechanic as this can be done at your home or office.

3. Car died tried jumping it didn't work, Got a new start er and new battery but car won't start what's else could be wrong?