Q: Car vibrating after I heard a loud noise while using the brakes in reverse.

Last week I went in reverse and when I used the brake I heard a loud noise. My brakes are still good, but since then the car is not drivable. It is vibrating a lot.

A: It sounds like something may have broken in...

It sounds like something may have broken internally within the transmission. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a transmission expert to get to the bottom of the issue. If brake applications still feel normal, but the vehicle vibrates while driving, this could be a transmission issue. I would also still have the technician have a look at your brakes and suspension systems to ensure proper function. The only way to know for sure what happened would be to take a good look at all parts involved and check for anything broken.