Q: Car vibrates, stalls, and restarts

My Check Owner's Manual light is on, and EPC light is on, too. When both lights are on, the car vibrates, stalls, and has to be restarted. When the lights are on, the car doesn't run smoothly.

I believe you are referring to the Check Engine light. If this light is on and you are experiencing these symptoms, I would first recommend having your vehicle scanned for trouble codes with an OBD2 scanner. Once the codes are retrieved, the diagnosis of this issue can resume. Without knowing the codes my most educated guess to would be a faulty ignition coil, injector, or spark plug.