Q: Car turns over and has a really rough idles but will not accelerate

Ok so I have replaced fuel pump, fuel filter, plugs, wires, all 3 coil packs, cam sensor, bank 1, fuel pressure regulator, mass air flow sensor, pcv valve and hose, checked and cleaned egr valve, and the one cam sensor behind harmonic balence. The other cam sensor that is supposed to be Obove the oil filter which is also new and next to starter but it's not there so I don't know I am at a loss please help

3. Car turns over and has a really rough idles but will not accelerate