Q: Car turns over and has a really rough idles but will not accelerate

Ok so I have replaced fuel pump, fuel filter, plugs, wires, all 3 coil packs, cam sensor, bank 1, fuel pressure regulator, mass air flow sensor, pcv valve and hose, checked and cleaned egr valve, and the one cam sensor behind harmonic balence. The other cam sensor that is supposed to be Obove the oil filter which is also new and next to starter but it's not there so I don't know I am at a loss please help

Hello there, many faults will cause your 1998 Chevrolet Malibu to have a rough idle but lack acceleration. Before any more parts are replaced the vehicle must be diagnosed fully to get to the root cause. With all of the parts you have already replaced likely faults are the torque converter, a wiring harness issue, or a throttle body fault. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your rough idle and no acceleration making any repairs require.d

3. Car turns over and has a really rough idles but will not accelerate