Q: Car turns off on hard left

My car turns off sometimes when I do a hard left turn, the steering wheel fluid is leaking, and I believe the brake fluid is leaking. The motor oil look black and dirty, and the dashboard does not turn on.

A: Your vehicle has multiple concerns that may...

Your vehicle has multiple concerns that may have little to do with one another.

A loose electrical connection at the battery can cause the vehicle to lose power, or short wires that move when the vehicle turns. Some electrical diagnostics will be required for this, as well as the dashboard. Have a trained technician begin by determining the source and cause of the dirty motor oil and estimating the necessary repairs. Consider one of the experts we have to offer here at YourMechanic.