car stopped while on road and couldnt move while in gear ...

Q: car stopped while on road and couldnt move while in gear

asked by on February 05, 2018

Hi my 2002 Honda Accord stopped on me while I was on the road like something had snapped off. The car was still running but whenever I put the car in gear it wouldn't move at all. I left the car off for a while then once I try to crank up the car later on it wouldn't crank up anymore. Really need some help please I have a 4 cylinder.
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

The fuel pump could have failed. The timing belt could have slipped. A mechanical component could have broken. To determine exactly what has gone wrong, and to have the required diagnostic steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a no start diagnostic and the mechanic will get your car running. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.