Q: Car did not come with a key-less key fob... can it be installed?

So my car came with only a key... can I by a key fob off amazon and have it installed to my car??

Yes, you can buy a key fob from Amazon and program it to your car. The most difficult and costly part of this process is getting the key fob programmed to the car. The most common place to get this done is at the car dealership, but the cost is high and it takes a long time to complete.

Other alternatives to the dealership are a locksmith or local shops that have the capability to program key fobs to cars. I suggest that you try the locksmith first, as that may be the least expensive option.

3. Car did not come with a key-less key fob... can it be installed?