Q: Car starts up then cuts off two seconds later in cold weather

Also i have a snow icon on the dash that lights up

3. Car starts up then cuts off two seconds later in cold weather

Q: Transmission light flashing

Hi. Transmission light usually flashes due to overheating. If the fluid is low, it is possible for the transmission to overheat. Depending on how much it overheats, the remaining fluid can be pushed out of the vent tube. Low fluid...

Q: Difficult startup, low battery voltage, no oil pressure with windows, sunroof and locks malfunctioning

If the battery tested good, then I would suspect a problem with the alternator. The battery is basically just an electronic storage device that must be charged regularly by the alternator. In addition, there are a couple dozen modules aboard...

Q: Car will crank, doesnt stay running

Hello and thanks for your question. Ground wires will not have a voltage on them. Preform a resistance check on all of the pins to the harness plug. There should be resistance for the computer, high resistance for the power,...