Q: Car starts bit no power

I have installed an engine from an automatic car into a manuals body just to realise the car starts but can't pull and missfires

A: Hello there, when changing engines between ...

Hello there, when changing engines between automatic and manual there are a few issues that can develop with your 2002 Volvo S60. Without knowing what all was swapped over I can only provide a general answer. In most cases the ECU is different between automatic and manual cars and tuning is different. This would cause problems with the vehicle running properly. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your misfire issues and make any repairs required.