Q: Car starts and headlights work, nothing else

Checked all fuses and nothing is blown, only have power to lights when clicked manually and the car will start. Not really sure what else to check

The component that would be common to all systems working would be the ignition switch. Since most accessories like radio,heat,etc, are "key on" circuits - generally only when the key is in the On position. The ignition switch can be one piece - mechanical tumbler portion where the key goes in - and an electrical switch behind it. On some vehicles, it can simply be one piece that incorporates both the mechanical and electrical components. It is possible whichever set up your vehicle uses, that the electrical position of the ignition switch has shorted or worn internally to the point it is not signaling all accessories that the ignition is On.

Since other components like a bad ground can also be the cause, have a certified technician look into the electrical issues before replacing anything to determine the exact fault.