Q: Car stalls that I want to buy.

I want to purchase a car, but the seller says the car shuts off, even though the AC and radio remain on when it does.

Hi, I would recommend having a technician come out and check the computer codes to determine why the car is cutting off. If you haven’t purchased the car yet, it would be smart to have a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic to give the car a pre-purchase inspection. A common problem with this car is a faulty fuel pump. A technician can check fuel pressure as well as check for any codes such as a crank sensor and check to see if the timing belt has jumped timing as well.