Q: Car stalls out while driving.. Power gone..battery drained.. dashboard goes crazy.. Told alt..or ignition stuff.won't start...

While driving car started stalling out. Dashboard gauges and arms started going crazy. Car eventually stalled and couldn't get it started. Was told by roadside assistance that it was alternator, but battery had a good charge. Eventually battery drained. Had battery charged.. Car started fine without a hitch.. It ran for a couple minutes fine then stalled.. Started again then stalled.. Then told not alternator. Told something with ignition system or the like... What say you? Help!!!!

The alternator is likely, but this would completely drain the battery and if done too many times can render the battery useless. The situation must be diagnosed properly by an experienced mechanic to find the solution. Electrical components like the ignition switch or an engine speed sensor can also cause the vehicle to stall. but do not usually drain the battery. I’d suggest having one of our mobile experts pay a visit and assess the concern with your battery.

3. Car stalls out while driving.. Power gone..battery drained.. dashboard goes crazy.. Told alt..or ignition stuff.won't start...