Q: Car stalls but doesn't overheat

My car reaches a normal temperature and then stalls. It does restart and runs without overheating, but the traction control doesn't work and those lights are lit up on the dashboard.

Hello. There are several things that could be attributed to your car stalling. You could have a bad mass air flow sensor, throttle position sensor, or idle control valve. These would need to be inspected and diagnosed in order to determine what repair is necessary. The problem you are having with the traction control sounds like a separate issue which would require inspection and diagnosis as well. This should be done by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, who will assist you in determining why your car is stalling.

3. Car stalls but doesn't overheat