Q: Car stalls and shuts off after restart - 1994 Dodge Spirit

My car has gone close to 200,000 miles and it has been stalling ocassionally. When it started stalling for the first time, it occurred unexpectedly while I was stopped in traffic. Lately, it's been happening during driving. The other day, I failed to restart the car after it stalled out. I took the car to the shop but they couldn't find the cause. They only had the vacuums checked. Do you have any ideas?

3. Car stalls and shuts off after restart - 1994 Dodge Spirit