Q: car is misfiring and vibrating

will bad spark plugs and ignition coils cause hesitation, loss of power and vibration

In older, points-style distributor systems, the spark plugs and ignition coils were the primary source of engine stumbling and hesitation. However, in newer, electronic ignition systems like your 2011 Versa, the primary source is either bad sensors or clogged fuel injectors. A good bet is to contact our local ASE certified mechanics who can complete an engine is hesitating inspection for you and recommend the correct service plan to fix it for you.

3. car is misfiring and vibrating