Q: car stall occasionally

My car occasionally stalls out. When it does it, its not rough or or hard it just cuts off(like i had turn the key off). It seems to only do it when its in nuetral or when i have the clutch in and am decelerating(to stop at a stop light or maybe an on/off ramp). The idle is also occasionally rough. gas mileage is good. i cleaned the throttle body last summer. I have replaced the plugs and wires.

Common causes of engine stalling and rough idle include a faulty mass airflow sensor, faulty engine coolant temperature switch/sensor (typically at cold start only), worn spark plugs, wires or defective ignition coil(s), inadequate fuel delivery or pressure (clogged fuel filter, injectors), contaminated or old gasoline, defective throttle position sensor, faulty idle air control valve, leaks in the EGR system, intake vacuum leaks, and so forth. If you request an engine stalling/rough idle diagnostic the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you promptly. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. car stall occasionally