Q: Car sounding rough in traffic

My car sounds really loud and rough when I start it or drive in traffic for a while. It also doesn't want to start sometimes.

3. Car sounding rough in traffic

Q: New plugs and new battery but it won't turn over

Hi Diamond. Thanks for contacting us today - and our first for 2018! If you turn the key of your Mazda and the starter will not engage, but you have power to accessories like lights, radio and such, then the...

Q: My car is still acting up and the speedometer and odometer is not working.

Hi there. First remove the battery cables both positive and ground. Go in the cab and operate everything, even though there is no power. After 12 minutes put the battery cables back on. This will drain all power to the...

Q: Car starts, then shakes and idles rough

The fuel injection fuel regulator is leaking fuel into the intake when you are running and causing excessive fuel to get into the engine and this is the reason you smell gas fumes from the tail pipe. The fuel regulator...