Q: Car shudders after spark plug replacement

I had the spark plugs on my car replaced with the OEM motorcraft ones. Ever since I did this, the car has been shuddering. Also, the AC stopped blowing cold air. What could be wrong?

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2009 Ford Flex. If you had the problem only after the spark plugs were replaced, then you may have damaged one of the plugs when you put it in. If Check Engine Light comes on, then you may have misfire. The A/C should be checked to see if a wire got disconnected during the work you have done. If you want to have this looked at, a certified professional from YourMechanic can inspect the shuddering issue and let you know what needs to repair.

3. Car shudders after spark plug replacement