Q: Q: Car shakes at 60 mph

My car starts shaking when i hit 60 mph, what could be causing this?

3. Q: Car shakes at 60 mph

Q: Q: What precautions should be taken with the air bag system?

Your car’s air bags are designed to keep you and your passengers safer during certain types of impacts. However, they can pose dangers on their own. air bags inflate very quickly, and if you’re sitting too close to the steering...

Q: Car starting then has a power loss.

Hi there. Check all the fluids on your vehicle. Depending on what kind of service was performed on your vehicle will depend on what happened to your vehicle. If you had the engine oil changed, then make sure that the...

Q: How do I change the ringtone?

The incoming call ringtone can be chosen from three available tones. To listen to and select the different ringtones, follow these steps: Press the Setup button. Press phone, phone sound settings, ring tone, then choose the tone you'd like....