Q: Car shakes at 60 mph

My car starts shaking when i hit 60 mph, what could be causing this?

A number of components can cause vibrations. first thing to check is the tires and wheels. Improper wheel balance can cause vibrations at certain speeds. The tires and wheels should also be checked for run out - side to side movement. A shifted belt in one of the tires or a bent wheel can cause vibrations. Loose or worn suspension components such as tie rods or ball joints can also contribute to vibrations. If the condition of the wheels and tires are within specs, have a certified technician inspect the suspension for loose/worn components.

3. Car shakes at 60 mph