Q: Car runs badly

Hi, I have a 2008 Tiburon GT 2.7. Sometimes when I turn it on the tachometer gauge goes to the 4 and stays on it. But the problem is not only there. When I drive the tachometer gauge keeps jumping even when my feet is not on the gas. Which part is the problem ?? Thank you

A: Hi there, thanks for writing in. I’d be hap...

Hi there, thanks for writing in. I’d be happy to help. This may be related to the instrument cluster itself or potentially related to the connection behind the dash. There should be three connections behind the dash. If you would like help, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this issue for you, and make any repairs as needed.