Q: Engine cranks, but does not fire

My rodeo has no spark at the coil I have changed the coil the ecm module the cap and rotor the spark control module checked all the fuse's i have even changed computors and still no spark also there is power to my injectors but no pulsation the fuel pump is working however I had this problem once before and it was my knock sensor was unpluged but I have checked that I think it must be my ECM relay what is your advice?

A: A crankshaft position sensor is an electron...

A crankshaft position sensor is an electronic device used to monitor the position or rotational speed of the crankshaft. This information is used by engine management systems to control the fuel injection or the ignition system timing and other engine parameters. When this is faulty or not working properly, this will cause problems with the ignition system and generating spark transmission to the spark plugs resulting in starting problems and other performance issues. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and replace your crankshaft position sensor.