Q: Car quit running and will not start

I was driving down the road, came to a stop light and the car just stalled. No warning light, it just quit running. Went to crank it over and just buzzes. Is this a battery, or starter problem?

Hi James. Thanks for contacting us today. In regards to the buzzing sound when you try to start the car, that can be due to a battery that does not have enough cranking amps, a damaged starter relay or faulty starter. However, if the car stalled suddenly, it’s more than likely that it’s not related to the battery or starter issue. You probably have multiple issues going on here, so it’s best to have a professional mechanic complete an inspection to determine what’s causing all of these problems.

3. Car quit running and will not start