I got a p000A diagnostic code when I plugged in an obdii ...

I got a p000A diagnostic code when I plugged in an obdii scanner Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it? I have reset it and that is the exact code Mechanic's Assi...

I got a p000A diagnostic code when I plugged in an obdii scanner Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it? I have reset it and that is the exact code Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car? I'm worried it's a problem bc my engine has been running badly and nearly stalling out at so lights. Also the check engine light has been on as well as the traction control light 2015 Subaru Impreza \*2014 Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Impreza yourself? What have you tried so far? I haven't done anything besides clear the code Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you? Not sure

Automotive Expert
Hello, my name is \*\*\*\*\* \*\*\*\*\* to just answer! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. I’m really sorry that you’re having this issue and I’m going to help you through it, but please understand that I (respectfully) don't know your skill level or tools you have to assist us to diagnose/repair your vehicle. Also, understand that I can't see, smell, hear or touch the vehicle either, so your patience/understanding is appreciated. Please allow me up to 10 minutes to gather schematics and other pertinent information for this issue. I do not know anything about the fees or charge so please if you have any concerns, direct them to customer service. My aim is to give you the best service possible and to help you. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let me know. I appreciate your patience and will provide responses as soon as possible. Thank you. when was your last oil and filter change?

I don't know. I just got this car
Automotive Expert
ok, well this code is very complicated and it is absolutely a must that the engine oil and filter are clean. (please see the attachments)

It won't let me open them
Automotive Expert
they are pdf files. try checking your email
Automotive Expert
Just checking to see how it's going. I want to make sure you are taken care of. But with no response, I can only recommend the following. If you need to continue or if there is anything else I can assist with at all, let me know here and I will be happy to assist further! Have a great day start with an oil and filter change. use ONLY a Subaru OEM filter from the dealer, see if that helps the issue, if not then have the previously sent testing done.

Still not sure what you need?

Have a certified mobile mechanic diagnose what's wrong with your car, at your home or office.