Q: Car over heated and green fluid is spraying out 2008 Nissan Maxima

My car over heated friday. Went to advance auto and bought coolant. Drove it to work today (Tuesday) about a 20 min drive. Smelled something from under the hood so I opened and checked the fluid and some was gone away and some fluid was dripping in the front.

Hello, Obviously you have some damage to the cooling system. With fluid actively leaking, you now may have a failed water pump, cracked radiator or a leaking coolant hose. Before further damage is done, I would recommend a cooling system inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Car over heated and green fluid is spraying out 2008 Nissan Maxima