Q: Q: Car not starting

My car will not start. The timing chain may not be properly timed.

3. Q: Car not starting

Q: does the 2004 dakota 3.7 liter v6 engine require a clutchfan and the electrical fan also

Your Dakota should have both a mechanical fan with a clutch, and an electric fan. The mechanical fan is the main cooling fan, and the electric fan is designed to come on to supplement the mechanical fan, only if it's...

Q: Bad key or ignition switch

Hi, the car is still fairly new and it is rare for the ignition switch to fail so early. Does the security light on the dash light up and flash when trying to start the car? This would mean the...

Q: Car is cranking but not firing up to start

It sounds like the starter is failing. Its drawing too many amps from the battery causing the battery cables to get hot and melt. I recommend having a qualified technician such as one from YourMechanic to perform a starter test...