Q: Car not starting after replacing battery

asked by on February 05, 2016

My car is currently not starting. Before, it would sometimes start after continuously turning the key in the ignition and/or waiting and trying to start it again later. After replacing the battery, starter, and the ground wire, it will not start.

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. The most common cause of that vehicle not starting is the fuel pump and fuel filter. Over time, the pump motor will stop working and needs to be replaced. I would recommend having a technician come out and pull the codes on the computer and test the fuel pressure.