Q: Car needs an oil change

How do I change the oil in my car?

3. Car needs an oil change

Q: Oil Change and Smog Test

Hello! Your oil change appointment should not impact your car's ability to pass a smog test immediately after having the oil changed as the oil change has nothing to do with your car's emissions system or functionality.

Q: 1998 Crown Victoria burns a quarter of a quart of oil on 500 mile

It's an old vehicle and depending on the mileage, that's probably pretty normal. As the engines get old, they are going to burn some more oil. If you don't see it leaking on the ground and dripping. Using a quarter...

Q: Car Battery completely depleted for no reason

It sounds like you may have a weak battery, a failing voltage regulator or failing alternator. As you may know, the alternator charges the battery while the engine runs by generating amperage and recharging the battery while the engine turns...