Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1ecqzc2js:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1ecqzc2js:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1ecqzc2js:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1ecqzc2js:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1ecqzc2js:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1ecqzc2js:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1ecqzc2js:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1ecqzc2js:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1ecqzc2js:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1ecqzc2js:173:8

Q: Car making weird noises when driven

When I first purchased the car, I noticed it was making a sound like a card clipped to bicycle spokes, but on a much larger scale. The place I bought it from agreed to replace the left ball joint, but they didn't do a good job and it continued to make noise. After we had the front left CV axle and hub assembly replaced by someone else, the problem seemed to be fixed. After a few days of driving, the car started making the same noise again, but now with an additional whirring sound. One day after backing out of the driveway, the car began making a horrendous metallic sound, like metal twigs being snapped in half. It has been parked ever since.

A: Hello. It sounds like the front differentia...

Hello. It sounds like the front differential has a serious issue. From your explanation of the noises that were heard and the repairs that were attempted, it sounds like the side gear assembly has failed. Either the bearings have failed, or the limited slip assembly has come apart. I would typically remove the front differential cover at this time and drain the fluid. I would then inspect the fluid and housing for metal parts. Any metal shavings or pieces indicate a serious problem. If you are not comfortable with doing this type of job, then I would enlist the help of a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to inspect the differential fluid and from there, repair any damages your Jeep has.